Friday, November 19, 2010

Sandwiches

This morning, I attempted the pumpkin oats again. They turned out a lot better this time. I only used 1/4 cup pumpkin, almost a whole banana, and less spice! Check it out:



Afterward, I tutored for an hour and counted down the minutes until I could finally leave to go meet up with Joe! I arrived at noon and we went to go get lunch at Einstein Brothers Bagels on campus. It was my first time going there. I had a wheat bagel thin with turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, and cream cheese. It was OK. Joe bought us a chocolate chip coffee cake as a treat. It was just OK, too.

By 1 o'clock we went to the movies to go see Harry Potter #7. I am not a huge Harry Potter fan. (I know, what's wrong with me?) It's not that I don't like it, I just never got into it. I read the first book and that's it. I have seen a few of the movies, and thought they weren't anything special to me. However, I did enjoy watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Maybe I should read the books? :)

It was too nice outside not to go on a walk after the movie, so that's what we did! We walked until it was time to meet up with our friend Ben at Brixx Pizza for dinner. Ben has been a close friend of Joe's and mine for a long time (I've known him since 3rd grade!). I am always happy to meet up with him. :)

Brixx was yummy as always! We shared the hummus plate as an appetizer and for dinner I had a smoked turkey sandwich with arugula, tomatoes, bacon, and Fontina cheese on Focaccia bread. It was very good, but I was kind of wished I had some pizza.



I loved the fresh fruit on the side, too!



Ben, Me, and Joe (Sadly, we did not go to TCBY)

Tomorrow, Joe and I are waking up at 5:30 to go on a bouldering trip with a Venture group. Joe is going to be one of the trip leaders! I can't wait to see him in action!

<3

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment