Thursday, November 4, 2010

Checklist

It is cold and rainy outside today and it has made walking around campus not fun. :(

last night I went to bed a little earlier than usual, and I do think it made getting up this morning a little easier. Today, I was still a little tired though.

I woke up at 6:50 and ate a piece of whole wheat toast with peanut butter and sliced banana on top. I also had an apple with a little cinnamon on top.

During class, I had half a banana and yogurt covered raisins as a snack, and for lunch the last bit of my broccoli cheddar soup with a piece of french baguette. Plus, a few small pumpkin choco muffins for dessert. I have a request to post the broccoli cheddar soup recipe from a reader(and it isn't from my mom or Joe)! Here is the link to where you can find the recipe (Food Network): http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/almost-famous-broccoli-cheddar-soup-recipe/index.html
(copy and paste the link into the search engine)

And now it is officially my weekend!

I have lots to do to get ready for this weekend (the real two day weekend)! I need to cook, clean, do homework (and I am still debating on running on the treadmill today...), and get ready to go out to Mellow Mushroom for Elizabeth's (my roommate) birthday! She turned 21! I am so excited for some delicious pizza!

Better get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment