Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Needs More Pumpkin

This morning I woke up at 6:50. Waking up before the sun comes up just feels unnatural, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

For breakfast, I had vanilla yogurt with organic Cascadian Farms cinnamon raisin granola and a small bowl of cereal.

I took a test today and got to leave class early! Whoo hoo! After my test, the first thing I did was BUY MORE PUMPKIN! It was a steal at Food lion. :)

Just had a snack of a couple crackers and extra sharp white cheddar cheese.

Today, I am going to the middle school to work with a group of seventh graders and I should be getting ready. Getting ready to go to a middle school consists of me trying to make myself look like I am NOT a middle school student. I am reluctant to admit that I do not look like I am 21 years old. Which can be unfortunate right now, but later on it in life it will become a blessing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment