Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Whoops!

I am disappointed in myself for not keeping up with my blog as well as I had originally hoped. But for the sake of my mother, and whoever else may read this I will try to revive my blog as best as I can. School and driving back and forth to see Joe has kept me pretty busy lately. I have also taken on the challenge of running a half marathon. Unfortunately, just recently I have developed a foot injury and it has set back my training. I am just hoping that it will be all better by race day, which is in a couple of weeks. This weekend Joe is coming to visit me (we attend different colleges), so I am really excited about cooking for him this weekend. I have some good ideas brewing in my mind. :)

It is getting late now, and I need to wake up early for class tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment