Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Favorite Pizza

I woke up early this morning to take an online test and to finish off my pumpkin oatmeal. Oh, it was good. I also had a banana with peanut butter. Oh, it was good.

You know what else is good? Watching the Rally to Restore Sanity while eating homemade pizza!



My half = avocado, pineapple, and fresh basil = my new favorite pizza
Joe's half = pineapple and ham
I used a Pillsbury crust and I think it turned out pretty good!

I had mine with a basic, green salad with spinach and green peppers with some salad dressing.



We ate the whole thing - and snacked on some cinnamon raisin cookies, too (just a few bites for me).

After watching the rally, Joe and I went on a run in Umstead National Park. I was SO happy while I was running, because my foot didn't hurt! It made me so energetic throughout the run. I could hardly think about being tired because I kept on thinking about how my foot felt so good! Running on dirt trails definitely makes a difference - I hate running on concrete. I was spoiled as a runner in Asheville, because I always ran on a dirt trail.

Next it was time for our Halloween celebration with my roommates!!


Holly, Katie, Andrea, Elizabeth and I

Elizabeth and her boyfriend, Amir, made everyone dinner! They made chicken and pepper kabobs and a chicken stir fry with broccoli and carrots. It was delicious!

Joe and I went as Ali and Noah from the Notebook! I was so surprised he even agreed to do this - he is such a sweetheart!



Even the dog was in costume!



It turned out to be a great evening, despite the night being a little chilly!



On Sunday, Joe and I had eggs, raisin bran, and fruit for breakfast. I am ready to get back into the swing of things after indulging all weekend!

We enjoyed the day together by going on a walk.
I love walking in beautiful neighborhoods :)



We stumbled upon a Monster Dash 5k! Wish I could have been racing!



The runners were dressed up in Halloween costumes! It looked like so much fun!

Sadly, after our lovely afternoon walk (and fun weekend), Joe had to leave. I already miss him so much!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment