Thursday, October 21, 2010

Grocery Store Blues

I got my flu shot today. Have you been vaccinated yet? Every year since I have been in college, I have been vaccinated. Yucky stuff goes around at college campuses.

After class and my vaccination, I went to the grocery store to get groceries for the weekend. I was in there for an hour and forty five minutes. I spent thirty dollars. It was one of those days. As a fairly new foodie, I have serious indecisive issues. Many questions fly through my head as I shop. "Should I try this? Is this healthy? Should I spend the money?" Hopefully, as time goes on, I will become a more efficient grocery shopper. Like everything, it takes practice, which is fine with me. :)

And FINALLY today was the first day I have gotten a chance to bake in a four weeks. It made me happy.

I have a few pictures of my baking projects but for some reason they are having trouble loading. So I will try to post them another time.

Joe is on his way and should be here soon, I will post updates about our weekend.

Cheers!

PS - Here, is a foot update: It still hurts. Not as badly, though. I did some calf and foot stretches today and I am hoping those will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment