Monday, October 25, 2010

Running Low

This morning, I woke up at 8 am to do short easy run. I ran three miles yesterday, as well. Needless to say, after not running for a week I was tired, but I am not going to let that get me down. I am just going to make the best of race day and have fun!

But back to today...I ate half a banana with some peanut butter for some energy. I didn't get going until 8:45.

I ran three miles. The loop that I usually run at is fairly hilly. My foot hurt a little bit, but I made sure to stretch really well after my run. I plan to take a day or so off of running to give my foot a rest.

When I got back to my apartment I made myself breakfast. I had whole wheat toast with strawberry preservatives, two scrambled eggs, and some cantaloupe. It was really yummy and held me over (while I studied for my anthropology test) until twelve thirty for lunch.

Chicken Noodle Soup was for lunch. It's still yummy and delicious and it warms my soul. Unfortunately, I was craving something sweet after my soup and usually I will have a yogurt with fruit to curb a sweet craving but I had no more yogurt or fruit! So I ended up indulging in two small cookies...and a few bites of a homemade rice crispy treat... :/ I think it's time to get some yogurt and fruit after class tonight!

After lunch, I headed to a nearby middle school where I tutor. I am studying Middle School education with a concentration in language arts and social studies. I tutor for about an hour at least once a week. So far I have enjoyed working with individual students.

That's all for right now...
On to studying more anthropology!

No comments:

Post a Comment