Monday, October 25, 2010

New Friend

After my evening class today, I went to the grocery store. I was in dire need for yogurt! I browsed and selected other random things, like old fashioned oats to make my own oatmeal. By the time I left the store I didn't realize how hungry I was. It was seven o'clock! I still had dinner to make...

Luckily, as I walked into the door my roommate's were making chicken and rice and offered me some. I was delighted to partake and it was really good! Thanks Katie and Chandler!

Later, I "studied" and made a new friend. Meet Luka.



He is my roommate's cat and is so adorable. I am a cat person. I always receive cat related things as presents. I had a cat of my own, but she died my senior year of high school. I have been a cat for Halloween for many years (You don't need to know how many, because it might freak you out.) However, this year, I am dressing up as something different for Halloween...

You will find out soon enough.
Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment